- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Sara-Placid Motor Inn
At a Glance
- peaceful, bright, and clean
- not within walking distance of most area attractions
Check Rates from our Partners
Sara-Placid Motor Inn Review
These owner-run lodgings include a variety of accommodations, from standard motel rooms to suites with decks and lakefront cottages with fireplaces. Motel rooms are on the large side and have wood furniture and big windows. One suite has a whirlpool tub. A small park next door has tennis and basketball courts and a nearby restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more