- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Willkommen Hof B&B
At a Glance
- pet friendly
- some rooms have hot tubs
- dinner reservations require a six-guest minimum
Willkommen Hof B&B Review
The two-story European-style Gasthof (guesthouse), built in 1920 at the foot of Whiteface Mountain, has a large porch and a deck. Fireplaces, skylights, and whirlpool tubs are among the extras in some rooms. The three-room suite includes a sitting room with a TV and a bedroom with bunk beds. The dining room is centered on a German Kachelofen (tile stove) and features a traditional German Stammtisch (corner booth for regulars) and an English-style bristle dartboard. Breakfast for overnight guests includes apple pancakes and blintzes.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
We have tickets to see Fun Home at the Public Theater in Mid January.
We generally stay on the UWS where I grew up but think it might be fun to stay downtown . Any hotel recs? Under $300 if possible.
We Read more