- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- every room has a view of the lake and/or Adirondacks
- the beach, a draw for children, can get a little noisy sometimes
Check Rates from our Partners
Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa Review
The complex is on the small, pristine lake that is its namesake, and many get a view of the lake either in their rooms or at the resort's afternoon tea. Most guest rooms here are elegant, with traditional furnishings and large doses of neutral colors. Four-poster beds, fireplaces, private balconies, and couches are available in some rooms. Fodorites say that sitting in the big, cozy chairs next to the fire is heaven, but the resort offers a slew of organized activities, too—sunset cruises, kayak and fishing trips, guided hikes, snowshoe outings, cross-country-skiing lessons, yoga classes—and there's a full-service spa on the property. The Averil Conwell Dining Room earns high marks for its food.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more