- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- every room has a view of the lake and/or Adirondacks
- the beach, a draw for children, can get a little noisy sometimes
Check Rates from our Partners
Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa Review
The complex is on the small, pristine lake that is its namesake, and many get a view of the lake either in their rooms or at the resort's afternoon tea. Most guest rooms here are elegant, with traditional furnishings and large doses of neutral colors. Four-poster beds, fireplaces, private balconies, and couches are available in some rooms. Fodorites say that sitting in the big, cozy chairs next to the fire is heaven, but the resort offers a slew of organized activities, too—sunset cruises, kayak and fishing trips, guided hikes, snowshoe outings, cross-country-skiing lessons, yoga classes—and there's a full-service spa on the property. The Averil Conwell Dining Room earns high marks for its food.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more