- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Water's Edge Inn & Conference Center
At a Glance
- across the street from the Enchanted Forest/Water Safari and Calypso's Cove water and amusement parks
- noisy in some areas
Check Rates from our Partners
Water's Edge Inn & Conference Center Review
The rustic-style, three-story lodge with modern amenities sits at the edge of a lake in the Fulton Chain. Rooms have balconies, some overlooking the lake, and attractive traditional furnishings. Common areas include a library with cushy chairs, a stone fireplace, and water views conducive to lingering.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more