- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Candlelight Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- clean and relaxing
- discounts are sometimes offered if you pay with cash
- you must cancel within 10 days of stay
- no in-room TVs
Check Rates from our Partners
Candlelight Bed and Breakfast Review
Built in 1832, this Georgian redbrick home is next door to the Sackets Harbor Battlefield State Historic Site and a three-minute walk from restaurants, shops, and the Seaway Trail. Rooms have period antiques, four-poster beds, and quilts; two have water views, the third looks out onto the village.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more