- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Interlaken Inn & Restaurant
At a Glance
- near just about everything in Lake Placid
- housekeeping tips are automatically added to your bill
- no breakfast of any type is included with the room, though it is served for a fee in the restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Interlaken Inn & Restaurant Review
A lovely Victorian houses this classy getaway with individually appointed rooms and an excellent restaurant. Some rooms look out onto the Adirondacks and some overlook the Interlaken's lush gardens. Interior schemes offset old-fashioned fabrics. Rooms are handsome, with four-poster and sleigh beds, down comforters, and Frette linens and towels. A few rooms have private balconies, and third-floor rooms have sloping ceilings. The smallest, least expensive rooms are simple but still attractive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more