- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Colonel Williams Motor Inn
At a Glance
- very quiet and family-friendly
- no visitors or infants allowed
- more rules than other lodgings
Check Rates from our Partners
Colonel Williams Motor Inn Review
The yellow clock tower rising above this tidy family-oriented motel clearly identifies the 10-acre property. Rooms are uncluttered, with traditional wood furniture and either one or two queen beds or two doubles. Some rooms have decks. The grounds include two playgrounds, one of which has a kiddie-size fire engine, pirate ship, and train.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more