- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
East Cove Restaurant
East Cove Restaurant Review
Cloth-covered tables add a touch of formality to this cozy log-cabin space. The brunch is a local favorite and includes upscale touches like seafood Newburg and beef tips. The overall fare is American: prime rib (blackened, if you wish), surf and turf, chicken parmigiana, and fettuccine Alfredo. There's a nice wine list and full bar—try a Bloody Mary for a classic, tangy treat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more