- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
East Cove Restaurant
East Cove Restaurant Review
Cloth-covered tables add a touch of formality to this cozy log-cabin space. The brunch is a local favorite and includes upscale touches like seafood Newburg and beef tips. The overall fare is American: prime rib (blackened, if you wish), surf and turf, chicken parmigiana, and fettuccine Alfredo. There's a nice wine list and full bar—try a Bloody Mary for a classic, tangy treat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more