- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Gaze out at the St. Lawrence River as you tuck into the Italian-American fare at this waterfront restaurant between Clayton and Alexandria Bay. Families like the casual atmosphere, and the kids like the game room. Dishes include veal preparations, lasagna, eggplant Parmesan, sautéed chicken livers, chicken Parmesan, scampi, fried scallops with citrus sauce, and New York strip steak. Weekend reservations are strongly suggested.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
I'm flying into JFK on May 24 to spend Memorial Day weekend playing tourist with my sister. Read more