- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Gaze out at the St. Lawrence River as you tuck into the Italian-American fare at this waterfront restaurant between Clayton and Alexandria Bay. Families like the casual atmosphere, and the kids like the game room. Dishes include veal preparations, lasagna, eggplant Parmesan, sautéed chicken livers, chicken Parmesan, scampi, fried scallops with citrus sauce, and New York strip steak. Weekend reservations are strongly suggested.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more