- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Hancock House Review
The Ticonderoga Historical Society resides in this grand Georgian mansion, a replica of the John Hancock home in Boston. The original, built in the mid-1700s, was destroyed in the 19th century. The replica, intended to serve as a museum, was commissioned by Horace Moses, who had built up the Strathmore Paper Company. Works by local artists are shown here, and you may tour the period rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more