- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Adirondack Scenic Railroad
Adirondack Scenic Railroad Review
In July and August, the 12:30 train features nature stories and a lecture by resident scholar Bernie Davis. Davis regales passengers with stories about the Adirondacks and nearby areas. Or, from late May to late October, you may take a scenic 20-mi train ride south to Otter Lake. Either trip is $16. Trains leave from the station in Thendara, 2 mi southwest of Old Forge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more