- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Robbins' Farm and Old McDonald's Farm
Robbins' Farm and Old McDonald's Farm Review
Walk right up to cows, camels, and more than 200 other animals. Old McDonald's has been educating children about farm life since 1986. The complex includes a calf-raising facility as part of a 1,200-acre working farm. There's also a miniature-golf course, pony rides, and a hayride.
- Address: 14471 Rte. 145, Sackets Harbor, NY 13685 | Map It
- Phone: 315/583–5737
- Cost: General admission $7, dairy tour $2, pony ride $2
- Hours: Early June–Labor Day, daily 10–6; rest of Sept. and May–early June, Sun.–Thurs. 10–4, Fri. and Sat. 10–5; Oct., Sun.–Thurs. 10–5, Fri. and Sat. 10–6
- Website: www.oldmcdonaldhasafarm.com
- Location: Sackets Harbor
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more