Nightlife & the Arts in The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands Nightlife & the Arts
Adirondack Lakes Center for the Arts
The Adirondack Lakes Center for the Arts presents a wide variety...
|Arts Centers||Blue Mountain Lake|
Bill Johnston's Pirate Days
During this 10-day festival in early to mid-August, pirates invade...
The classy Cottage, part of the Mirror Lake Inn Resort, serves...
Lake Placid Center for the Arts
The Lake Placid Center for the Arts, the largest arts center...
|Arts Centers||Lake Placid|
Lake Placid Pub & Brewery
Upstairs at the Lake Placid Pub & Brewery is a smoke-free...
The Pendragon Theatre, a year-round professional company, performs...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's