The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands Hotel Reviews
The operative words throughout most of the region are "simple" and "rustic" rather than "elegant" and "refined." Room prices and availability vary with the season. Expect to pay more in July and August, the fall foliage season, and during the December holidays. The ski centers stay busy into March.
Browse The Adirondacks and Thousand Islands Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's