- Mountains aflame. Visitors travel from all over the world to see fall set foliage-covered Adirondack slopes and peaks alight.
- Creature features. Within the 6 million acres of park (and even more wilderness), rare wildlife—like loons, beavers, bear, and moose—roam freely.
- Winter wonderland. The region hosts every winter sport imaginable, from snowmobiling, skiing, and snowshoeing to ice fishing and dog sledding.
- Peak spots. Bag gorgeous views from atop of some of the region's most famous mountains, including from 4,867-foot Whiteface Mountain.
- Adirondack-style shopping. Chances to snap up the quilts, knotty-pine furniture, and iconic Adirondack chairs abound in the region.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More