Sights & Attractions in Niagara Falls and Western New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Niagara Falls and Western New York
|A-B C-E F-L M-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Castellani Art Museum
The collection at this museum, in a gray marble–faced building...
|Museums / Galleries||Niagara Falls|
The Chautauqua Institution
It all began in 1874, when John Heyl Vincent, a Methodist minister...
|Educational Institutions||Chautauqua and Mayville|
Cuba Cheese Shoppe
The Cuba area has been known as a cheese center since the late...
|Stores / Malls||Olean|
Darien Lake Theme Park Resort
The Ride of Steel will have your heart racing faster than the...
|Amusement Parks||Darien Lakes State Park|
Darien Lakes State Park
The centerpiece of this 1,850-acre park is 12-acre Harlow Lake...
|Parks||Darien Lakes State Park|
Dunkirk Lighthouse and Veterans Park Museum
A beacon in the dark since 1826, this lighthouse still operates...
|Nautical Sites||Fredonia and Dunkirk|
Earl W. Brydges Artpark State Park
The 150-acre park, on a bluff overlooking Niagara Gorge, is dedicated...
Elbert Hubbard-Roycroft Museum
A 1910 Craftsman bungalow contains furniture, glass pieces, books...
|Museums / Galleries||East Aurora|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional