- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Buffalo Chophouse Review
Meat lovers splurge on what some rate the best steaks in western New York. Expensive but not stuffy, the two-level wood-paneled dining room with red-satin banquettes and warm lighting buzzes with conversation and Sinatra. Start your meal with fresh raw oysters or tuna tartare, and move on to the main event: succulent rib eye, filet mignon, prime rib, and chateaubriand. Non-beef entrées include free-range chicken breast in a lemon-thyme sauce, grilled salmon, and steamed king crab legs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more