- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
America's Grape Country Wine Festival
America's Grape Country Wine Festival Review
Making its debut in August 2008, this annual two-day festival in Dunkirk celebrates New York State wines. Other attractions are a farmers' market, music, and homemade foods and crafts. Events take place at the county fairgrounds.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Jun deal: The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Fr $270+/Nt Expedia
- 3-Star Quality & Suites At the Falls Fr $149+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- Days Inn at the Falls Biggest Sale! 3 Nts + Air Fr $552 Travelocity
- $30.00 & up : Compact rentals in Niagara Falls Hotwire
- Quality Inn on Sale: Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $175+/Nt — $175 Expedia
A little history
Back in the day, (I say that because I’d rather not think of just how long it’s been) I was going to New York regularly for work. Read more
Warning - this is pretty long!
My sister (60, from Rhode Island) and I (56, from Florida) decided it would be fun to spend Memorial Day weekend in New York City, specifically in Manhattan. She had bee Read more
Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination o Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more