- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Seneca Niagara Casino
Seneca Niagara Casino Review
The 82,000-square-foot Seneca Niagara Casino complex, which includes a hotel and performance venues, is owned by the Seneca Nation. The 24-hour casino is in a giant airplane-hangar-style space with a large stained-glass mural at one end, and has more than 3,200 slot machines and 100 table games, including baccarat, craps, roulette, and several styles of poker. Unlike Canadian casinos across the river, free alcohol is served on the gaming floor, and smoking is allowed (though the smoke is not cloying, it's noticeable). Big acts like Michael Bolton perform at the events center; smaller performers occasionally take the stage at the 443-seat Bear's Den.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Hi We're visiting New York from Australia for the first time in June 2014 and we need advice as to where to stay. Read more