- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
An intimate and elegant dining experience awaits you at this eight-table restaurant in an 1873 town house with red-clothed tables, upholstered Queen Anne chairs, and brass chandeliers and sconces. The menu leans French in preparation, but Continental in substance: the twin tenderloin fillets with port, Stilton cheese, and green-peppercorn sauce is the signature dish, or you might try veal scaloppine in a blackberry cream sauce. Desserts include lavender crème brûlée and homemade orange ice cream served in a bittersweet chocolate shell. The extensive wine and liquor selection includes 40 single-malt Scotches.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
I shared in the lounge in Dec about 2 instances where people did a kindness towards me. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more