- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Demetri's on the Lake
Demetri's on the Lake Review
The deck overlooking Lake Erie and much-loved Greek-American comfort food are the reasons to eat at this diner that serves three meals daily. (The scruffy dining room lacks atmosphere—it's best to go when the weather is cooperating so you can dine alfresco.) Lamb, chicken souvlaki, prime rib, steak, and seafood entrées go well with the extensive wine list.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more