- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pedaling History Bicycle Museum
Pedaling History Bicycle Museum Review
More than 400 rare and unique bicycles and related antiques and memorabilia are on display at one of the largest bicycle museums in the world. Orchard Park is 12 mi south of Buffalo.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Embassy Suites Buffalo 3 Nts in Jun Fr $187+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- $48+: Buffalo & Niagara Falls Hotels in Summer, Save 50% ShermansTravel
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 3 Nts Niagara Falls + Air Fr $562 Travelocity
- $30.00 & up : Compact rentals in Niagara Falls Hotwire
- Buffalo Savings! Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $156+/Nt — $156 Expedia
A little history
Back in the day, (I say that because I’d rather not think of just how long it’s been) I was going to New York regularly for work. Read more
Warning - this is pretty long!
My sister (60, from Rhode Island) and I (56, from Florida) decided it would be fun to spend Memorial Day weekend in New York City, specifically in Manhattan. She had bee Read more
Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination o Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more