Nightlife & the Arts in Niagara Falls and Western New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Niagara Falls and Western New York Nightlife & the Arts
|A-E F-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Fredonia Opera House
The Fredonia Opera House, in a restored 1891 Victorian building...
|Opera||Fredonia and Dunkirk|
The 18,690-seat HSBC Arena presents family shows and concerts...
Lafayette Tap Room
The Lafayette Tap Room, a blues bar, has a few seating areas...
Michael C. Rockefeller Arts Center
I. M. Pei and Partners designed the Michael C. Rockefeller Arts...
|Arts Centers||Fredonia and Dunkirk|
Known as something of a pickup spot, Mother's has an eclectic...
Jazz, blues, country, and reggae musicians perform at grungy...
Red, White & Blues Festival
One of Fredonia's most popular annual events, this festival...
|Festivals||Fredonia and Dunkirk|
Held at the Roycroft Campus, the Roycroft Festival encompasses...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Buffalo: Save this May Fr $202+/Nt Expedia
- $77.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Buffalo Hotwire
- Super Savings on Buffalo 3 Nts Htl + Air Fr $436 Travelocity
- $23.95 & up : Compact rentals in Buffalo Hotwire
- Save in Buffalo: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $186+/Nt — $186 Expedia