Nightlife & the Arts in Niagara Falls and Western New York
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Niagara Falls and Western New York Nightlife & the Arts
|A-E F-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Fredonia Opera House
The Fredonia Opera House, in a restored 1891 Victorian building...
|Opera||Fredonia and Dunkirk|
The 18,690-seat HSBC Arena presents family shows and concerts...
Lafayette Tap Room
The Lafayette Tap Room, a blues bar, has a few seating areas...
Michael C. Rockefeller Arts Center
I. M. Pei and Partners designed the Michael C. Rockefeller Arts...
|Arts Centers||Fredonia and Dunkirk|
Known as something of a pickup spot, Mother's has an eclectic...
Jazz, blues, country, and reggae musicians perform at grungy...
Red, White & Blues Festival
One of Fredonia's most popular annual events, this festival...
|Festivals||Fredonia and Dunkirk|
Held at the Roycroft Campus, the Roycroft Festival encompasses...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional