Niagara Falls and Western New York Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Niagara Falls and Western New York Hotel Reviews
In Niagara Falls, lodgings consist mainly of chain hotels, with a few exceptions, such as the historic Red Coach Inn and the glitzy Seneca Niagara Casino Hotel. Niagara Falls, Ontario, tends to have higher-quality options. Buffalo has its fair share of major chains, plus a handful of independent, historic hotels and B&Bs. In the Chautauqua-Allegany region, you can get VIP attention as you chat with a B&B owner over a homemade country breakfast at one of the many historic inns. Most towns have a couple of chain options as well. During the Chautauqua Institution season, reservations in that area should be made as far in advance as possible.
Most of the area's hotels are moderately priced. High-season rates apply from Memorial Day through Labor Day everywhere except at the Holiday Valley and Peek'n Peak ski resorts.
The Inns of Chautauqua County has information about nine lodgings in the area. www.bbonline.com/ny/chautauquainns.
The Western New York Bed & Breakfast Association represents more than a dozen member B&Bs in the region. www.bbwny.com.
Browse Niagara Falls and Western New York Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe