Niagara Falls and Western New York Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Niagara Falls Hotels
Barton Hill Hotel & Spa
New-built but mimicking Federal-era design, this stone hotel faces . . .
Comfort Inn The Pointe
At the entrance to Niagara Falls State Park, this is the closes. . .
Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls
The classiest of Niagara Falls chain hotels since a $25 millio. . .
Rainbow House Bed & Breakfast
Antiques, quilts, hand-painted furniture, and stenciled walls. . .
Red Coach Inn
Established in 1923 and modeled after an old English inn, the. . .
Seneca Niagara Hotel
This 26-story glass hotel, opened in 2006 as part of the Seneca. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $298-$335 -- NYC: Weekends at Stylish Midtown Hotel, 20% Off Sofitel New York
- $179 & up -- NYC Marriott Hotels thru August, 35% Off Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- $15.78 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
- $48.50 -- Percussive Troupe 'Stomp' in NYC, Reg. $78 'Stomp'
- $204-$228 -- NYC: Daily at 4-Star Hotel in Summer, 45% Off — $204-$228 InterContinental New York Barclay