Sights & Attractions in New York City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in New York Harbor
Please note that due to damage from Hurricane Sandy, Ellis Island...
|Historic Districts / Sites||New York Harbor|
Governors Island is open to the public from May to October: get...
|Parks||New York Harbor|
Staten Island Ferry
Every day, some 60,000 people ride the free ferry to Staten Island...
|Tours||New York Harbor|
The Statue of Liberty
For millions of immigrants, the first glimpse of America was...
|Memorials / Monuments||New York Harbor|
Browse All New York City Sights
- Coney Island and Brighton Beach
- Downtown Brooklyn
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Greenwich Village
- Lower East Side
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- New York City
- New York Harbor
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe