Sights & Attractions in New York City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Staten Island
Historic Richmond Town
Think of Virginia's Colonial Williamsburg (the polar opposite...
|Museum Village||Staten Island|
Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art
At the top of a hill sits this replica of a Tibetan monastery...
|Museums / Galleries||Staten Island|
Snug Harbor Cultural Center and Botanical Garden
Once part of a sprawling farm, this 83-acre community is now...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Staten Island|
Browse All New York City Sights
- Coney Island and Brighton Beach
- Downtown Brooklyn
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Greenwich Village
- Lower East Side
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- New York City
- New York Harbor
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $298-$335 -- NYC: Weekends at Stylish Midtown Hotel, 20% Off Sofitel New York
- $179 & up -- NYC Marriott Hotels thru August, 35% Off Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- $15.78 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
- $48.50 -- Percussive Troupe 'Stomp' in NYC, Reg. $78 'Stomp'
- $204-$228 -- NYC: Daily at 4-Star Hotel in Summer, 45% Off — $204-$228 InterContinental New York Barclay