Sights & Attractions in New York City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Staten Island
Historic Richmond Town
Think of Virginia's Colonial Williamsburg (the polar opposite...
|Museum Village||Staten Island|
Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art
At the top of a hill sits this replica of a Tibetan monastery...
|Museums / Galleries||Staten Island|
Snug Harbor Cultural Center and Botanical Garden
Once part of a sprawling farm, this 83-acre community is now...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Staten Island|
Browse All New York City Sights
- Coney Island and Brighton Beach
- Downtown Brooklyn
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Greenwich Village
- Lower East Side
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- New York Harbor
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's