Sights & Attractions in New York City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Chinatown
People-watching is the thing in this park. If you swing by in...
Ten streets converge at this labyrinthine intersection crisscrossed...
Mahayana Buddhist Temple
This pleasant and bright Buddhist temple is at a very busy corner...
The Museum of Chinese in America (MOCA)
Founded in 1980, this museum is dedicated to preserving and presenting...
|Museums / Galleries||Chinatown|
Browse All New York City Sights
- Coney Island and Brighton Beach
- Downtown Brooklyn
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Greenwich Village
- Lower East Side
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- New York Harbor
- Park Slope and Prospect Heights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's