- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Xi'an Famous Foods
Xi'an Famous Foods Review
Serving the very unrepresented cuisine of far western China, Xi'an Famous Foods serves Chinese food like you might not have tasted before. The restaurant first made a name for itself at its original location, in the dingy basement food court of a mall in Flushing, Queens, but this spot—shinier, brighter, and cleaner—offers the same exciting fare. First-timers should try the spicy cumin lamb burger, which is mouth-wateringly delicious. Some of the dishes challenge the bounds of adventurousness in eating (lamb offal soup, anyone?) but don't let that scare you off. It's cheap enough to experiment, so tuck into that bowl of oxtail noodle soup and enjoy.
- Address: 67 Bayard St., Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
- Phone: 212/608–4170
- Location: Chinatown
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more