- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
In the Wythe Hotel, Reynards opened in 2012 and quickly became part of the increasingly upscale Williamsburg scene, serving sophisticated fare at Manhattan prices to hipsters. The restaurant is from the team who brought Brooklyn the much-lauded Diner and Marlow & Sons, so the pedigree is there and so is the follow through. The high-ceilinged, exposed-brick dining room is a fitting venue for artisanal cocktails and a menu that encapsulates most of the New American food trends of the last couple years—from a kale salad to great grass-fed burgers to intriguing takes on surf and turf (sea urchin and foie gras, anyone?). It's all enough to make you want to sprout a beard and plant a vegetable garden on your roof.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more