- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
In the Wythe Hotel, Reynards opened in 2012 and quickly became part of the increasingly upscale Williamsburg scene, serving sophisticated fare at Manhattan prices to hipsters. The restaurant is from the team who brought Brooklyn the much-lauded Diner and Marlow & Sons, so the pedigree is there and so is the follow through. The high-ceilinged, exposed-brick dining room is a fitting venue for artisanal cocktails and a menu that encapsulates most of the New American food trends of the last couple years—from a kale salad to great grass-fed burgers to intriguing takes on surf and turf (sea urchin and foie gras, anyone?). It's all enough to make you want to sprout a beard and plant a vegetable garden on your roof.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more