- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
King & Grove Williamsburg
At a Glance
- high hip factor
- in-house restaurant/bar, complimentary coffee/tea/water on request
- close to main thoroughfare Bedford Avenue
- potential for noise from concerts in McCarren Park
- some room details like lighting controls could be more user-friendly
Check Rates from our Partners
King & Grove Williamsburg Review
With funky design details like an underfoot, glass-encased river in the lobby (plus a fireplace), and a plum location overlooking Brooklyn's McCarren Park, King & Grove Williamsburg succeeds in scenester savvy. Rooms (some with incredible Manhattan views) have clean lines and vintage-inspired touches, along with big flat-screen TVs and minibars stocked with locally sourced snacks and drinks. Bathrooms have waterfall showerheads and Malin + Goetz bath products. Buzzing Bedford Avenue is a short stroll away, but an outdoor pool with lots of lounge space along with a subterranean bar and restaurant keep guests happily on-site.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more