- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Conrad New York
At a Glance
- spacious rooms
- emphasis on art and design
- movie theater and restaurants
- near Downtown attractions
- daily fee for Wi-Fi
- removed from Midtown attractions
Check Rates from our Partners
Conrad New York Review
A pleasant surprise in a quiet Battery Park City location, this hotel offers many coveted amenities: significant square footage, a breezy rooftop bar, and access to green space in nearby Hudson River Park. Every room is a two-room suite with separate bedroom and living area—starting at 430 square feet. Luxurious extras include a wet bar, espresso machine, and huge walk-in shower. A natural choice for business travelers, this hotel is also good for families (with a movie theater and Shake Shack in the same complex). The seasonal rooftop bar has prosecco on tap and Hudson River views. The ground-floor restaurant, Atrio, serves Mediterranean-influenced meals from an open kitchen, with spillover space in the futuristic lobby, anchored by a 14-story mural by Sol Lewitt.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more