- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Conrad New York
At a Glance
- spacious rooms
- emphasis on art and design
- movie theater and restaurants
- near Downtown attractions
- daily fee for Wi-Fi
- removed from Midtown attractions
Check Rates from our Partners
Conrad New York Review
A pleasant surprise in a quiet Battery Park City location, this hotel offers many coveted amenities: significant square footage, a breezy rooftop bar, and access to green space in nearby Hudson River Park. Every room is a two-room suite with separate bedroom and living area—starting at 430 square feet. Luxurious extras include a wet bar, espresso machine, and huge walk-in shower. A natural choice for business travelers, this hotel is also good for families (with a movie theater and Shake Shack in the same complex). The seasonal rooftop bar has prosecco on tap and Hudson River views. The ground-floor restaurant, Atrio, serves Mediterranean-influenced meals from an open kitchen, with spillover space in the futuristic lobby, anchored by a 14-story mural by Sol Lewitt.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more