- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
King & Grove
At a Glance
- up and coming neighborhood
- trendy but not over the top
- cozy single rooms are a great option for solo travelers
- dark entryway
- lower floors lack views and can feel a bit basement-y
Check Rates from our Partners
King & Grove Review
Convenient to the action without being smack in the middle of it is King & Grove, a sleek new hotel with a sister property in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The expansive lobby, with its small bar and abundance of comfortable chairs and couches, is a convenient meeting place and a good option for a drink before you head out on the town. Guest rooms are modern, with clean lines and mostly white decor giving an airy feeling to even the small rooms (all sizes are very comfortable, with Frette linens and free Wi-Fi).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more