- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hotel Le Jolie
At a Glance
- good value
- free parking on a first-come, first-served basis
- convenient part of Brooklyn
- location next to highway can mean noise
- can feel remote even though convenient to subways
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Le Jolie Review
This no-frills favorite has excellent service and is convenient not only to the arts, culture, and dining scenes that Williamsburg has become known for—but also to several subway lines and the Bronx-Queens Expressway, in case you want to get into the city. The simple lobby has a sunny breakfast area that serves cereal, pastries, and juice (and coffee and fresh fruit all day). Rooms are economical in both size and features, though perfectly comfortable with cozy down comforters and plaid curtains. "Elite" rooms at the back of the hotel and above the fourth floor, have views of the Manhattan skyline (and cost extra). There's also a small parking lot and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more