- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Holiday Inn New York City Midtown
At a Glance
- good value
- friendly and efficient service
- location in the thick of it
- small workout room
- not much character
Check Rates from our Partners
Holiday Inn New York City Midtown Review
Business travelers, tourists, and families alike appreciate this good value option a stone's throw from Penn station, but understand that it's not the most exciting hotel experience New York has to offer. Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and a decent amount of closet space—if not a ton of extra square footage for lounging. A restaurant called Cuisines is on the ground floor (serving breakfast and dinner) and a seasonal rooftop bar and lounge features views of the Empire State Building and beyond from 20 floors above bustling Midtown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more