Four Seasons Hotel
At a Glance
- spacious and comfortable rooms
- perfect concierge and staff service
- afternoon tea in the lobby lounge
- confusing room controls
- some furniture could use updating
Check Rates from our Partners
Four Seasons Hotel Review
For better or worse, the Four Seasons remains the blueprint for what a Manhattan luxury hotel should be. Sure, it's outrageously expensive, but you get a fair amount of bang for your buck, including stellar service, an imposing lobby done in marble and blond wood, and a well-connected concierge who can get reservations at most of New York's hot tables. Rooms here are impressively sized, starting at 600 square feet, with mattresses custom designed for the hotel, 10-foot ceilings, and marble bathrooms with quick-filling tubs. The feel is conservative and perhaps too restrained for the price, but this is still the destination of choice for entertainment executives, celebrities, and well-heeled tourists and businessmen.
- Address: 57 E. 57th St., between Park and Madison Aves., Midtown East, New York, NY, 10022 | Map It
- Phone: 212/758–5700; 800/487–3769
- Website: www.fourseasons.com
- Subway: 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R to 59th St./Lexington Ave
- Location: Midtown East
- 300 rooms, 63 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More