- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Four Seasons Hotel
At a Glance
- spacious and comfortable rooms
- perfect concierge and staff service
- afternoon tea in the lobby lounge
- confusing room controls
- some furniture could use updating
Check Rates from our Partners
Four Seasons Hotel Review
For better or worse, the Four Seasons remains the blueprint for what a Manhattan luxury hotel should be. Sure, it's outrageously expensive, but you get a fair amount of bang for your buck, including stellar service, an imposing lobby done in marble and blond wood, and a well-connected concierge who can get reservations at most of New York's hot tables. Rooms here are impressively sized, starting at 600 square feet, with mattresses custom designed for the hotel, 10-foot ceilings, and marble bathrooms with quick-filling tubs. The feel is conservative and perhaps too restrained for the price, but this is still the destination of choice for entertainment executives, celebrities, and well-heeled tourists and businessmen.
- Address: 57 E. 57th St., between Park and Madison Aves. Midtown East, New York, NY 10022 | Map It
- Phone: 212/758–5700; 800/487–3769
- Website: www.fourseasons.com
- Subway: 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R to 59th St./Lexington Ave.
- Location: Midtown East
- 300 rooms, 63 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more