- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Four Seasons Hotel
At a Glance
- spacious and comfortable rooms
- perfect concierge and staff service
- afternoon tea in the lobby lounge
- confusing room controls
- some furniture could use updating
Check Rates from our Partners
Four Seasons Hotel Review
It's the Four Seasons and, for better or worse, it remains the blueprint for what a Manhattan luxury hotel should be—sure, that means it's outrageously expensive, but you get a fair amount of bang for your buck, including stellar service, an imposing lobby done in marble and blond wood, and a well-connected concierge who can get reservations at most of New York's hot tables. Rooms here are impressively sized—and priced—starting at 600 square feet, with mattresses custom designed for the hotel, 10-foot ceilings, and marble bathrooms with quick-filling tubs. The feel is conservative and perhaps too restrained for the price, but this is still the destination of choice for entertainment executives, celebrities, and well-heeled tourists and businessmen.
- Address: 57 E. 57th St., between Park and Madison Aves. Midtown East, New York, NY 10022 | Map It
- Phone: 212/758–5700; 800/487–3769
- Website: www.fourseasons.com
- Subway: 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R to 59th St./Lexington Ave.
- Location: Midtown East
- 300 rooms, 68 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
As a Christmas present, I'm going to take my daughter to NYC for four days in mid-February. Read more
· News & Features
Even while reveling in holiday festivities, it's easy to be overtaken by the stress of finding perfec ... Read more
Author Wes Davis, a former excavations assistant at Kavousi in Eastern Crete, recounts his archaeological... Read more
Cruisers with a taste for dancing take note—you can compete aboard Holland America sailings to wi... Read more