- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- great dining and bar scene
- central downtown location
- fun social atrium
- rooms get noise from restaurant below
- bathroom has slightly cold design
Check Rates from our Partners
Tribeca Grand Review
Still popular with the glitterati, the scene at the Tribeca Grand centers on the eight-story atrium's Church Lounge bar and café. Now that things have cooled sufficiently from the heyday, it's a nice place to hang even if you're not an A-lister, though it can get noisy for the guests upstairs. Comfortable and stylish rooms with a retro nod have low platform beds and podlike bathrooms with aluminum consoles reminiscent of those in airplanes. Access to the latest Apple products (iPads, MacBrook Pro laptops, iPods) is a nice bonus. Pets are welcomed with open arms; you can even request a loaner goldfish for your stay.
- Address: 2 Ave. of the Americas (6th Ave.), between Walker and White Sts. TriBeCa, New York, NY 10013 | Map It
- Phone: 212/519–6600; 800/965–3000
- Website: www.tribecagrand.com
- Subway: A, C, E to Canal St.
- Location: TriBeCa
- 187 rooms, 14 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
I'm currently in NYC and I just got the best transportation deal.I got a tour of NYC with a personal driver for a very inexpensive price.The driver was very knowledgeable and polite.If you are interested Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more