- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- great dining and bar scene
- central downtown location
- fun social atrium
- rooms get noise from restaurant below
- bathroom has slightly cold design
Check Rates from our Partners
Tribeca Grand Review
Still popular with the glitterati, the scene at the Tribeca Grand centers on the eight-story atrium's Church Lounge bar and café. Now that things have cooled sufficiently from the heyday, it's a nice place to hang even if you're not an A-lister, though it can get noisy for the guests upstairs. Comfortable and stylish rooms with a retro nod have low platform beds and podlike bathrooms with aluminum consoles reminiscent of those in airplanes. Access to the latest Apple products (iPads, MacBrook Pro laptops, iPods) is a nice bonus. Pets are welcomed with open arms; you can even request a loaner goldfish for your stay.
- Address: 2 Ave. of the Americas (6th Ave.), between Walker and White Sts. TriBeCa, New York, NY 10013 | Map It
- Phone: 212/519–6600; 800/965–3000
- Website: www.tribecagrand.com
- Subway: A, C, E to Canal St.
- Location: TriBeCa
- 187 rooms, 14 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more