- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- great dining and bar scene
- central downtown location
- fun social atrium
- rooms get noise from restaurant below
- bathroom has slightly cold design
Check Rates from our Partners
Tribeca Grand Review
Still popular with the glitterati, the scene at the Tribeca Grand centers on the eight-story atrium's Church Lounge bar and café. Now that things have cooled sufficiently from the heyday, it's a nice place to hang even if you're not an A-lister, though it can get noisy for the guests upstairs. Comfortable and stylish rooms with a retro nod have low platform beds and podlike bathrooms with aluminum consoles reminiscent of those in airplanes. The "iStudios" are premium rooms kitted with the latest gadgets from Apple. Pets are welcomed with open arms; you can even request goldfish brought to your room.
- Address: 2 Ave. of the Americas (6th Ave.), between Walker and White Sts. TriBeCa, New York, NY 10013 | Map It
- Phone: 212/519–6600; 800/965–3000
- Website: www.tribecagrand.com
- Subway: A, C, E to Canal St.
- Location: TriBeCa
- 187 rooms, 14 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
A friend and I will be taking the metro north into NYC Jan 2014 on a Sat. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more