At a Glance
- great dining and bar scene
- central downtown location
- fun social atrium
- rooms get noise from restaurant below
- bathroom has slightly cold design
Check Rates from our Partners
Tribeca Grand Review
Still popular with the glitterati, the scene at the Tribeca Grand centers on the eight-story atrium's Church Lounge bar and café. Now that things have cooled sufficiently from the heyday, it's a nice place to hang even if you're not an A-lister, though it can get noisy for the guests upstairs. Comfortable and stylish rooms with a retro nod have low platform beds and podlike bathrooms with aluminum consoles reminiscent of those in airplanes. Access to the latest Apple products (iPads, MacBrook Pro laptops, iPods) is a nice bonus. Pets are welcomed with open arms; you can even request a loaner goldfish for your stay.
- Address: 2 Ave. of the Americas (6th Ave.), between Walker and White Sts., TriBeCa, New York, NY, 10013 | Map It
- Phone: 212/519–6600; 800/965–3000; 212/519-6700
- Website: www.tribecagrand.com
- Subway: A, C, E to Canal St
- Location: TriBeCa
- 187 rooms, 14 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More