- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- great dining and bar scene
- central downtown location
- fun social atrium
- rooms get noise from restaurant below
- bathroom has slightly cold design
Check Rates from our Partners
Tribeca Grand Review
Still popular with the glitterati, the scene at the Tribeca Grand centers on the eight-story atrium's Church Lounge bar and café. Now that things have cooled sufficiently from the heyday, it's a nice place to hang even if you're not an A-lister, though it can get noisy for the guests upstairs. Comfortable and stylish rooms with a retro nod have low platform beds and podlike bathrooms with aluminum consoles reminiscent of those in airplanes. Access to the latest Apple products (iPads, MacBrook Pro laptops, iPods) is a nice bonus. Pets are welcomed with open arms; you can even request a loaner goldfish for your stay.
- Address: 2 Ave. of the Americas (6th Ave.), between Walker and White Sts. TriBeCa, New York, NY 10013 | Map It
- Phone: 212/519–6600; 800/965–3000
- Website: www.tribecagrand.com
- Subway: A, C, E to Canal St.
- Location: TriBeCa
- 187 rooms, 14 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more