- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hudson New York Hotel
At a Glance
- fabulous, elegant bar
- gorgeous Francesco Clemente fresco in lobby
- breathtaking Sky Terrace
- staff can be condescending
- tiny rooms
- overpriced cocktails
Check Rates from our Partners
Hudson New York Hotel Review
Budget fashionistas are once again drawn to the Hudson after a dramatic renovation of every single room in 2012. Starting at just 150 square feet, some rooms are tight on space, but do offer nice touches such as rich wood-paneled walls, work desks, and peekaboo showers. The fabulous lobby still seems like a set from A Midsummer Night's Dream, the several bars and lounges are perfect for people-watching, and the hotel's contemporary art is an escape from the usual hotel design, even in New York. The garden-lounge remains one of the more coveted outdoor spaces in town.
- Address: 356 W. 58th St., between 8th and 9th Aves. Midtown West, New York, NY 10019 | Map It
- Phone: 212/554–6000
- Website: www.hudsonhotel.com
- Subway: 1, A, B, C, D to 59th St./Columbus Circle.
- Location: Midtown West
- 866 rooms, 69 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Hi We're visiting New York from Australia for the first time in June 2014 and we need advice as to where to stay. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more