At a Glance
- neighborhood-y location
- free Wi-Fi and generous breakfast
- far from many tourist sights except Museum Mile
- small rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
The Franklin Review
The best luxury boutique hotel north of 57th Street, the Franklin, in a nine-story town house, is a gem nestled in a decidedly residential neighborhood. Though quite small, rooms are well appointed with name-brand knickknacks, including Bulgari toiletries, iHome stations, free Wi-Fi, and Frette linens. The lobby feels comfortable and lived-in, with newspapers laid out on comfortable couches and a free 24-hour cappuccino machine behind it. The generous complimentary breakfast uses a local bakery for all goods, and the hotel hosts a wine-and-cheese reception on weekday evenings. You can meet (sweaty) locals using a comp pass to the nearby New York Sports Club.
- Address: 164 E. 87th St., between Lexington and 3rd Aves., Upper East Side, New York, NY, 10128 | Map It
- Phone: 212/369–1000; 800/607–4009
- Website: www.franklinhotel.com
- Subway: 4, 5, 6 to 86th St
- Location: Upper East Side
- 50 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More