The Herald Square Hotel
At a Glance
- centrally located
- unattractive lobby
- readers report inconsistent service
Check Rates from our Partners
The Herald Square Hotel Review
The sculpted cherubs on the facade and the vintage magazine covers adorning the common areas give good hints that the great value Herald Square Hotel used to be Life magazine's headquarters. Rooms are basic, with a general shabby-chic look. There's no concierge and no room service, but the staff is friendly, and nearby restaurants will deliver. It's a great bargain, given the convenient neighborhood.
- Address: 19 W. 31st St., between 5th Ave. and Broadway, Murray Hill, New York, NY, 10001 | Map It
- Phone: 212/279–4017; 800/727–1888
- Website: www.heraldnyc.com
- Subway: B, D, F, N, Q, R, M to 34th St./Herald Sq
- Location: Midtown East
- 100 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More