The Blakely New York
At a Glance
- all rooms have kitchenettes
- central location
- good-size rooms
- acclaimed restaurant
- rooms facing 54th Street can be noisy
- some rooms have little natural light
Check Rates from our Partners
The Blakely New York Review
It may be a tried-and-true design motif, but it's hard to resist the English gentlemen's club when it's done right. The Blakely plays it up, with Chesterfield sofas and wood paneling in the lobby. Expect conveniences of home in this boutique Midtown hotel, such as full kitchenettes (sink, mini-fridge, and microwave), free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. Rooms are both functional and comfortable, with large work desks, Frette robes, and pillow-top beds. The fitness center is open 24-hours a day and a complimentary New York Times is delivered daily. Room service is provided by Abboccato, a stylish Italian restaurant with exposed brick walls that gathers a large after-work crowd and also operates the hotel bar.
- Address: 136 W. 55th St., between 6th and 7th Aves., Midtown West, New York, NY, 10019 | Map It
- Phone: 212/245–1800; 800/735–0710
- Website: www.blakelynewyork.com
- Subway: N, Q, R to 57th St
- Location: Midtown West
- 60 rooms, 58 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More