- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The London NYC
At a Glance
- posh atmosphere without prissiness
- Gordon Ramsay restaurants
- great fitness club
- generously sized rooms
- free Wi-Fi
- no bathtubs in most rooms
- expensive dining options
Check Rates from our Partners
The London NYC Review
Stylish and sophisticated, the London NYC merges the flair of both its namesake cities, with the added bonus of Gordon Ramsay's first stateside restaurant. Each of the spacious, tech-savvy suites (some of the largest in New York at 500 square feet) has custom furniture, like an embossed-leather desk and Egyptian-cotton bedding. Bathrooms are equally well styled, with a Waterworks double-head shower and mosaic tiles. For the ultimate splurge, book the 54th-floor duplex, the London Penthouse, the highest hotel room with views of Central Park. The in-house British concierge service, Quintessentially, attends to your every whim with tireless charm.
- Address: 151 W. 54th St., between 6th and 7th Aves. Midtown West, New York, NY 10019 | Map It
- Phone: 866/690–2029; 212/307-5000
- Website: www.thelondonnyc.com
- Subway: B, D, E to 7th Ave.; N, Q, R to 57th St.
- Location: Midtown West
- 562 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more