- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The London NYC
At a Glance
- posh atmosphere without prissiness
- Gordon Ramsay restaurants
- great fitness club
- inconsistent service
- no bathtubs in most rooms
- expensive dining options
Check Rates from our Partners
The London NYC Review
Stylish and sophisticated, the London NYC merges the flair of both its namesake cities, with the added bonus of Gordon Ramsay's first stateside restaurant. Each of the spacious, tech-savvy suites (some of the largest in New York at 500 square feet) has custom furniture, like an embossed-leather desk, and Egyptian-cotton bedding. Bathrooms are equally well styled, with a Waterworks double-head shower and mosaic tiles. For the ultimate splurge, book the 54th-floor duplex, the London Penthouse, the highest hotel room with views of Central Park. The in-house British concierge service, Quintessentially, attends to your every whim with tireless charm.
- Address: 151 W. 54th St., between 6th and 7th Aves. Midtown West, New York, NY 10019 | Map It
- Phone: 866/690–2029; 212/307-5000
- Website: www.thelondonnyc.com
- Subway: B, D, E to 7th Ave.; N, Q, R to 57th St.
- Location: Midtown West
- 562 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
We have tickets to see Fun Home at the Public Theater in Mid January.
We generally stay on the UWS where I grew up but think it might be fun to stay downtown . Any hotel recs? Under $300 if possible.
We Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more