- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Gahm Mi Oak
Gahm Mi Oak Review
The deconstructed industrial design, inexpensive 24-hour menu, and late-night hours attract a young, stylish crowd—there are even photos on the menu to help bleary-eyed revelers order. Every item on the limited menu goes well with soju, a Korean spirit, or beer. Korean-style fried mung-bean pancakes with scallions, onions, carrots, and ground pork are addictive, and the kimchi is renowned. Try the sul long tang, a milky ox-bone soup with thin slices of beef, rice, and noodles that is reputed to be an effective hangover cure.
- Address: 43 W. 32nd St., between 5th Ave. and Broadway Midtown West, New York, NY 10001-3805 | Map It
- Phone: 212/695–4113
- Website: www.gahmmioak.com
- Subway: B, D, F, N, Q, R, M to 34th St./Herald Sq.
- Location: Midtown West
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
My wife and I live in New Jersey in the NYC area. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more