- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App
Gahm Mi Oak
Gahm Mi Oak Review
The deconstructed industrial design, inexpensive 24-hour menu, and late-night hours attract a young, stylish crowd—there are even photos on the menu to help bleary-eyed revelers order. Every item on the limited menu goes well with soju, a Korean spirit, or beer. Korean-style fried mung-bean pancakes with scallions, onions, carrots, and ground pork are addictive, and the kimchi is renowned. Try the sul long tang, a milky ox-bone soup with thin slices of beef, rice, and noodles that is reputed to be an effective hangover cure.
- Address: 43 W. 32nd St., between 5th Ave. and Broadway Midtown West, New York, NY 10001-3805 | Map It
- Phone: 212/695–4113
- Website: www.gahmmioak.com
- Subway: B, D, F, N, Q, R, M to 34th St./Herald Sq.
- Location: Midtown West
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
Heading to NYC for two glorious nights by myself the first week of May. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more