- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Terrence Brennan's classic French restaurant has maintained its dignified atmosphere over the years, as well as the emphasis on contemporary Mediterranean cuisine, sourced from artisanal farmers and food producers. The menu is divided into options for a three-course and a twelve-course tasting menu. The sweetbreads salimboca, with prosciutto from the rich and rare mangalitsa pig, is particularly tasty. So is the caviar-sprinkled sea urchin panna cotta. But whatever you do, don't miss the famous cheese course, which Brennan practically invented here. The atmosphere is refined but not stuffy.
- Address: 35 W. 64th St., between Broadway and Central Park W, Upper West Side, New York, NY, 10023-6728 | Map It
- Phone: 212/724-8585
- Website: www.picholinenyc.com
- Subway: 1 to 66th St./Lincoln Center.
- Location: Upper West Side
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch. Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $179 -- NYC: Weekends at Times Square Hotel, 40% Off The Milford NYC
- $175-$199 -- NYC: Hotel near Times Square incl. Holidays Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West
- $1099 & up -- 7-Night Transatlantic Cruise, UK to NYC American Express Travel
- $17.79 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
Aloha to all of you,
as we - meaning my better half and I (both in our late twenties) - are planning a four week trip to the east coast of the US, I'd love to hear some suggestions regarding our itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more