- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Eleven Madison Park
Eleven Madison Park Review
Luxury, precision, and creativity are the driving forces at this internationally renowned restaurant overlooking Madison Park. Swiss-born chef Daniel Humm oversees the kitchen, concocting unexpected dishes that change often. It's a tasting-menu-only format, and dishes are kept miminalist, giving Humm and company maximum latitude to work their magic on the plate. Not that they're resting on their laurels and accolades; the restaurant seems to reinvent itself when you least expect it, its most recent incarnation a focus on elevated versions of classic New York fare. Think cognac-doused, truffle-sprinkled foie gras and Sichuan peppercorn–encrusted duck. Reservations should be made two months in advance.
- Address: 11 Madison Ave., at 24th St. Flatiron District, New York, NY 10010 | Map It
- Phone: 212/889–0905
- Website: www.elevenmadisonpark.com
- Subway: N, R, 6 to 23rd St.
- Location: Flatiron District
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch Sat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
A friend and I will be taking the metro north into NYC Jan 2014 on a Sat. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more