- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Bonne Soupe
La Bonne Soupe Review
Midtown office workers and in-the-know out of towners keep this French restaurant bustling for the ever-popular La Bonne Soupe special—you get a bowl of their excellent soup with bread, salad, a beverage (house wine, beer, soda, or coffee), and dessert for $19.50. À la carte options include bistro classics like crepes, omelets, salads, quiche, sandwiches, and croque madame and monsieur. It's not the hippest place in town but you'll leave feeling satisfied. There's often a line at lunchtime but there are two floors of tables so you won't go hungry for long.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Hi We're visiting New York from Australia for the first time in June 2014 and we need advice as to where to stay. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more