- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Bonne Soupe
La Bonne Soupe Review
Midtown office workers and in-the-know out of towners keep this French restaurant bustling for the ever-popular La Bonne Soupe special—you get a bowl of their excellent soup with bread, salad, a beverage (house wine, beer, soda, or coffee), and dessert for $19.50. À la carte options include bistro classics like crepes, omelets, salads, quiche, sandwiches, and croque madame and monsieur. It's not the hippest place in town but you'll leave feeling satisfied. There's often a line at lunchtime but there are two floors of tables so you won't go hungry for long.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more