- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Adrienne's Pizza Bar
Adrienne's Pizza Bar Review
It's hip to be square at this downtown pizzeria. Father-and-son team Harry and Peter Poulakakos's square (also known as Grandma) pies are worth the trek, and make a convenient stop en route to the Statue of Liberty. They also do a mean traditional round pizza, and first timers should opt for the signature Old Fashioned: thin crispy crust loaded with tangy tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese. Salads and pasta are also on the menu. Service has never been Adrienne's forte, so be flattered if you get someone to crack a smile.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more