- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Jack's Stir Brew
Jack's Stir Brew Review
Jack Mazzola's namesake coffee shop has become an unofficial community center, packed all day with residents of the new loft apartments that have gone up in this area near the South Street Seaport. The charismatic young coffee man (a regular on morning TV) makes a mean cup of joe (using his patented stir-brew method) and encourages lingering for as long as you like.
- Address: South Street Seaport, 222 Front St., near Beekman St. Financial District, New York, NY 10038 | Map It
- Phone: 212/227–7631
- Website: www.jacksstirbrew.com
- Subway: 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, M, Z to Fulton St.
- Location: Financial District
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After a 13-year absence from New York City, my husband and I decided to revisit this special place from November 21-25, to celebrate his birthday in the city where he was born. Read more
After too many quick jaunts to NYC just to hit up some museum exhibitions at haunts we'd already visited a million times before, we finally went to two we'd not been to, and I thought them worthy of a recommendatio Read more
A friend and I will be taking the metro north into NYC Jan 2014 on a Sat. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more