- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Pinche Taqueria Review
Offshoots of a popular Tijuana taco shop established in 1973 and still going strong, these slim taquerias (the word "pinche" can be translated as "tiny") do fish tacos the west coast way, with lightly battered fish, crunchy cabbage, and a dollop of cilantro crema. The tacos al pastor—filled with succulent pork slow-roasted on a rotating spit, are of a similarly superior caliber, stuffed into warm, house-made corn tortillas and generously anointed with fresh guacamole. There's another location just around the corner at 227 Mott Street (near Prince) and at 103 W. 14th St.; all these spots get busy at prime meal times.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more