- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
When the masterminds behind Marlow & Sons opened this locavore Italian restaurant in Fort Greene, neighborhood foodies rejoiced, and the consistently excellent food, convivial atmosphere, and friendly service still has them clamoring for a table or a spot at the refinished marble bar. The small menu changes nightly and showcases refined interpretations using top of the line produce and proteins. Think appetizers like roasted rabbit loins with lentils; a salad of radishes with anchovy and a boiled egg; innovative pastas; and main courses that might include chicken al diavolo or whole fish. Weekend brunch is a hit—if they're on the menu, don't skip the homemade doughnuts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more